Wednesday, June 9, 2010

hair option #1



So my latest obsession for the last couple of days has been the invisible part quick weave. I have scoured all of youtube to find information on how the style is created and how to do it without glue. I will obviously be opting for the glue-free option.

Well God must have decided that he wants me to get it done because while I was waiting on my lunch (that took a dangone hour for the lady to make), there was a young lady with an invisible part weave! Now talk about a sign just falling into your lap! Well anyway, I questioned her up and down and sidewise, discreetly of course, about her weave. I found out the hair she used, the method used by her friend and all other juicy tidbits. One thing she said that hurt me a bit was that she didn't mind her friend using glue on her hair because she doesn't care for her hair. I wanted to offer her a brief but effective consultation with Liz, the all-knowing, information-regurgitating natural hair nerd, but I was so excited about what the weave looked like in person that I let her slide.

So I've found a hairstyle that is a protective style while satisfying the desires of my loved ones (a subsequent post will be dedicated to this topic).

Look good but make sense,



Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment