Sunday, October 10, 2010

30 day challenge

So I, somehow, convinced my best friend to take a 30-day maximum beauty potential challenge with me. As evidenced by the question at the end of my last post, I've been really thinking about the whole concept of reaching your optimal beauty potential.
I should probably clarify.
I believe that regardless of what a person looks like physically, there is another, more beautiful person that they could be if s/he: 1) ate all the fruits and vegetables their body needed, 2) exercised, 3) used makeup to enhance their best features, 4)put together the most flattering outfits, 5) is balanced in their spirit. A person that performs all of these tasks is a mythical creature, in my opinion. But many of us (not me), manage to successfully achieve at least 3 of these categories. I usually gawk, a bit, at those people.
Inspired by Morgan Spurlock of Supersize Me fame and his show "30 days" I would like to challenge myself to live in a world that is very different than my real world. The first part of this challenge will be the actual creation of the challenge. I am going to create a set of rules for myself for the 30 days and see if anything sticks. Daily, I will try to take pictures, to keep me honest. Anyone else interested in this challenge? I'm going to post my very first youtube video on this concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment